Our Land & New Homes Division headed by Andrew Waterfall is devoted to development and redevelopment and all that this entails.
For single plots through to very large sites, if you have land to develop, advice is available at all stages from:
- Town and Country Planning
- Initial design and planning
- Building design
- Negotiating with planners and resolving legal and technical issues
- Land sale and marketing (we have hundreds of developers as well as private buyers on our register looking for potential building land).
Initially, Andrew would be pleased to provide free and without obligation advice:-
- giving you an understanding of your chances of achieving a planning approval;
- outlining the various stages and issues that will have to be addressed; and
- providing you with an approximate indication of the expected enhanced property value in the event that planning consent is obtained, as well as the costs that will be involved.
Please contact Andrew Waterfall on 01483 773773, or by email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Brand-new end-terrace house in Kingfield
Brand-new 3,400sqft house on south side of Woking
Brand-new 4,200sqft house surrounded by golf course
Call for details!