For single plots through to very large sites, if you have land to develop, advice is available at all stages from:
- Town and Country Planning
- Initial design and planning
- Building design
- Negotiating with planners and resolving legal and technical issues
- Land sale and marketing (we have hundreds of developers as well as private buyers on our register looking for potential building land).
- giving you an understanding of your chances of achieving a planning approval;
- outlining the various stages and issues that will have to be addressed; and
- providing you with an approximate indication of the expected enhanced property value in the event that planning consent is obtained, as well as the costs that will be involved.